Friday, August 17, 2007

What Time Is It? Summertime!!

Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan and the rest of the Wildcats returned tonight in the long awaited sequel "High School Musical 2". Grace had her friend Ann over for a sleepover. This is Grace's first, but I think Ann is an old pro at it. We had Taco's for dinner, ice cream for dessert and popcorn for the movie. The girls watched in Grace's room on the TV left behind by Doug and I (which isn't staying past tomorrow, by the way). The boys and I watched downstairs. It was a good movie, depending on who you ask. The twins liked all the songs the boys sang and the baseball scenes. Daniel liked the same ones plus the ones of the stars jumping into the water. Me, I am a hopeless romantic and liked the whole thing, especially the duets!! Now Doug on the other hand only watched cause he had to and spent most of the movie painting his Warhammer guys and only looking up occasionally. I think the soundtrack and DVD will be on a certain 33, I mean 8 year old's Christmas list. So all in all I would have to say today was a good day. Tomorrow is pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast. Best of all, Doug is cooking!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if mom reads this blog I'll bacon and eggs for breakfast too.

Anonymous said...

left the word "get" out of last comment.

Anonymous said...

I watched too. I liked the first one better.

Anonymous said...

I hope Doug has mastered the bacon and eggs like your mom makes so he doesn't hear the complaints that i do