Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One Smart Cookie

Sarah loves chocolate milk. It all started with those Pediacare drinks made for kids. The ones with all the extra vitamins and stuff. I was giving her one every few days to supplement her diet of hot dogs and cottage cheese. Well those are expensive and she is eating better so she doesn't get as many. We do however have a bottle of chocolate syrup in the fridge which I will occasionally give her with regular milk. Given a choice Sarah will ask for chocolate milk every time. No kool aid, no juice, just chocolate milk. I, of course, don't want her to have it all the time so I thought I would fake her out. I would pour the milk into the cup and then pretend to put the syrup into the cup. She bought that maybe twice. I tried it today and she she said " No!Open!" meaning the syrup bottle. It is a flip lid and she noticed that I didn't really open it. I got caught.

Like I said... One smart Cookie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep - one smart cookie! I'm surprised you got away with it a couple of time before she figured it out.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, they hit 2 years old and I swear they are 2 going on 5---genius!