Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys ---Part 2

Today the kids and I were doing our Zone work. ( I divide the house into 5 zones and we work in one zone a day.) We were folding white clothes in my new room. They boys were being quite helpful, but weren't sure where to put everything. I was having them put folded items on my bed and then I would put them away, but a few things they were able to put away themselves. As we got into the pile Jacob found one of my bras, held it up gingerly between his thumb and first finger, and promptly asked, " Where do I put the boob holder??" ---- Boys!!!! I have no idea where he learned this phrase. I don't think I want to know either. Maybe their Dad needs to have a "talk" with the boys. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you mean THEIR dad and not yours.

Anonymous said...

pretty creative if you ask me. I woulda been more worried if he actually knew what it was called.