Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Normal, Ordinary Day

I wasn't even sure if I should write today. It was quite uneventful. The kids didn't do anything cute. The day was kinda blah. We took the suburban in to have the battery looked at. Turns out something wasn't going to sleep when we turned the car off and it drained the battery. No new parts were needed they just needed to rewire it. Thank goodness. The boys watched the Tiger game until the 5th inning. Good thing they only got that far. I hear it is 8 to 3 now. Like I said it was an uneventful day. Doug is at a HOPE meeting that could go late. I am sitting on the computer, keeping up with friends and just enjoying some rare quiet time. Blessings to you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got that wireless thing figured out yet? :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes normal and ordinary are OK.