Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mirror, Mirror


Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of all? Sarah of course!

I was playing with the camera today and took some pics of Sarah in my dresser mirror. She had a blast. She was giving herself kisses and just being cute. These are just a few of the ones I took.

Not much else is new here. Church and nursery today. Then home for lunch and naps. They are a Sunday tradition at our house. We worked a little in Grace's room. We aren't ready for pictures yet. Tomorrow I go renew my drivers license -- a little late! Blessings to all and thanks to those of you who let me know you were out there, but I kinda knew you were :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on those pics, Rob! Absolutely adorable :)

Sarah said...

Great blog! Glad we could be an inspiration for you. We added you to our sidebar links, so we'll check up on you regularly. I'm due in a month, so keep checking the blog, that'll be the first place it gets put!