Friday, October 26, 2007

Still Sick

I took Sarah back to the Dr today. She still had a fever of 103.5 in between doses of Motrin. She now has pneumonia. Happy Joy!! Thankfully we caught it soon and she doesn't have to have breathing treatments. He put her on Azithromyacin. Good stuff.

Oktoberfest/Lutherfest is tomorrow and then church on Sunday. Dr. H said she should be better in 24 hours. We shall see. I will probably still get a sub for Sunday though, just in case. She is sleeping now along with the twins, they worked hard today. Daniel is still up but he fell asleep on the couch watching Curious George this afternoon. Grace is up too but won't be for much longer. Me, I am going to bed sooner than later I think. No more Smallville to watch, at least not yet. Our source doesn't have season 6 so we will have to wait to watch it later.

blessings all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Peyton does breathing treatments and will for the rest of her life Im sure. LAst night she told me she needed "a treatment" because her nose was running! I think she just did not want to go to bed!