Saturday, October 20, 2007

No News is Good News

Daniel is still sick, but so far no one else is showing signs. I took temps at dinner tonight and just about everyone had a low temp, but they had been playing hard in the blue room with Sarah. We shall see what tomorrow brings. The kids are all in bed as I am typing this. Our theory is that the more they sleep the less likely they will be to get sick. They all took a nap this afternoon so hopefully it works. The nap this afternoon though was long so this early bed time might be a challenge. I will continue to keep you posted on our health.

No church or Sunday School tomorrow for Daniel, Sarah and I. The big kids are singing at 10:30 so they will go as long as no one has a fever in the morning. Jacob and Nathan are singing "Christ be my Leader" and Grace is singing "Father Welcomes" all with their Sunday School classes of course, no solos or duets yet. Maybe someday.

Let us know you are reading. We would love to hear from all of you. And let us know if you blog too. I would love to add you to our links. Blessings All!!!

1 comment:

Allen said...

We sure are reading. Hope the bugs go away and everyone gets healthy!