Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Next



Miserable. I think that about sums it up. She laid here like this and watched from "Sixteen going on Seventeen" to "So Long Farewell." The puppet show is her favorite. We watched that at least twice. Sarah went to the Dr today, but the strep test came back negative. I probably jumped the gun and took her too early, but we had a rough night and she had a fever and wasn't eating. We skipped bible study today, went to the Dr and just hung out at the house. Daniel is ready to go back to school or should I say I am ready for Daniel to go back to school. Other than miserable Sarah there is not much else going on here. Council meeting tonight for Doug and grocery shopping tomorrow for me. That means I need to make my menu and list tonight so that I have an idea of what I need to buy tomorrow. It is surprising how having a list really does help you to not over spend and buy things you really don't need. It makes shopping go faster too. I am going to go first thing in the morning after I drop off the kids. Wal-mart is much less busy at 8am than after lunch. Ok I have already rambled more than I intended to tonight so "Auf Wiedersehen" (I actually had to look that spelling up! So much for 5 years of German!!)

No comments: