Sunday, September 30, 2007

A New Trick

Sarah has learned how to climb out of the crib.

I guess my illusions of her staying in there until she was three are long gone. Not that I really expected her to be in the crib when she turned three but I was hoping she would make it until at least Christmas. So now I really have to clean her room up since it has become a catch all after the room switch. It was something I needed to do anyway but now I will have to do it. She will eventually move in with Grace but for now she will stay where she is while she learns to sleep in a big girl bed. The stairs are less steep and easier for her to navigate on that side of the house.

I will take some pictures and show ya all the new set up. Keep us in your prayers, I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could nail some wooden lattice around her crib for a few months. :)