Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

I wasn't sure if I had anything to blog about tonight. I thought however, that something was better than nothing so here goes.

Let's see... The twins have checkups tomorrow. That ought to be fun. Let's hope they aren't due for shots. I also have to go to the bank, post office, and grocery store. Right now I should be preparing my list, signing my checks and making lunches for tomorrow. I'm blogging instead. I also have about two more loads of dishes to run, I have one in now, laundry to fold and some to wash and dry. I have junk to pick up and put away and I don't want to do any of it. I just want to sit down and read or watch TV. Smallville would be great. And once 10pm hits I have to stop anyway cause then it is time for bed. I always seem to want to work at night instead of during the day. It should be the other way around. Maybe after September is behind us I will start to feel back to normal and able to get back on my schedule.

Today was church and Sunday School. Not a bad morning. Doug didn't preach this week, although he was scheduled to. He just couldn't think after the shots on Friday and well Pastor Johnson is already preaching at 8 and 9:15 so what's one more. Sarah went to her class today. She goes to a Parent's and me, without the parent since Doug and I teach other classes. She has fun and there are plenty of other mommies around to help out. Daniel and the rest all have their own classes too. They have fun. Then we went to church together, sort of. Grace sat with friends and Daniel and Sarah play in the nursery. Daniel should really be in church with me, but I didn't feel like fighting with him this weekend. Next week we will give it another go.

Well I guess I have talked enough for tonight. Time to go make a lunch or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello.

I read your comment about not wanting to do any of the things that you are supposed to do during the day and then at night you finally feel like doing something. Notice that I am writing this comment at 11:30 pm instead of being sound asleep. I am still waiting for the laundry to finish. Unfortunately, I have always been this way. So much for early to bed early to rise....

Tell everyone hello for me.

Luv,
Nora