Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hell Week





Can I say that on my blog? I really can't think of a better term. This week is Hell Week for the production of HONK!jr. Sunday we had rehearsal from 2-7pm. Monday, 6:30-9:30pm. Tuesday, 6:30-9:30pm. Wednesday,?? I had to drop them off today and they are getting a ride from a member and her daughter. I don't expect them before 9pm. Thankfully there is no rehearsal tomorrow night, at least there wasn't when I dropped them off. They may add one after tonight's rehearsal. All in all the rehearsals have gone well. The kids do their opening song, go to the Green Room/Girl's Dressing room to hang and watch a movie, come down to do their big number, go back upstairs to hang for a scene or two more, then come down to do the closing number, curtain call and reprise. The boys are a bit bored, but Grace is having fun. I have her convinced to do another play this summer, I am still working on the boys. I am having fun helping back stage and I would like to do more. Maybe with a few more shows under our belts I will be able to help out more. Yes, I know I have said I wouldn't do another one for a while, but they are doing "Oliver" and I think the kids would have fun with that one. Besides it is during the summer, in August. We are still talking about it but.... we will keep you posted. Here are some pictures I have taken lately. HONK! is pretty much our life right now so there isn't much else to talk about. I am glad so many of you are going to be able to come and see the show, but if you aren't never fear, I do believe there will be a DVD available and I plan on getting one or two. Enjoy the pictures and we will see you all soon





Daniel fell asleep in the time out corner.



Sarah was getting a drink from the sink. Guess who taught her that trick? And no she isn't standing on anything!



The boys were being silly. The underwear is clean!!


"Poultry Tale" That is the nest with the eggs in it in the front. Couldn't tell you which of my kids is in the picture if any. They all look the same in those costumes!

More of the cast in "Poultry Tale"

Between scenes the froglets hang out. This night they are watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the production.