Sunday, April 13, 2008

Come and See Us Warts and All!!


The weekends of the show are fast approaching. Costumes are being fitted, lines are memorized, dance steps are being practiced. We had our parent meeting today at which we signed up to help in several area over the course of the two weekends. The kids would love if any of could come and watch then in their first ever performance in a real theater. The following are the dates and times of the show. Doors open one half hour before the time of the performance. I can get discounted tickets for adults if I have 10 or more, not the same night, just 10 over the course of the two weekends. I need to turn those in by April 24 so your deadline is April 23 or sooner. Please call or email me if you are planning on attending any of the shows. Grandma and Grandpa Adams and Wyckhuys are already on my list, so you don't need to call!! I will be taking lots of pictures and hopefully some video so that you will be able to see it even if you aren't here live and in person!!! Hope to hear from you all soon.

Friday, May 2 @ 8pm
Saturday, May 3 @ 8pm
Sunday, May 4 @ 3pm

Friday, May 9 @ 8pm
Saturday, May 10 @ 8pm
Sunday, May 11 @ 3pm

A bit more information: The tickets will be $6.50 for any night. There are no pictures or videos allowed, but have no fear, I will take tons at dress rehearsals. The show is about 2 hours with an intermission. The kids are in the opening song,"Poultry Tale", Scene 6 "Warts and All", and the closing song and reprise. Hope this helps!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if you can take pictures during the performance?

Unknown said...

I will be in town when the kids perform. I would love a ticket. Just let me know how much. Friday the 2nd or Saturday the 3 are probably the best times for me to come. Please let me know if one time is better than the other. I can't belive that it worked out that I will be in town. I am sooooo excited!

Luv, Nora

Anonymous said...

How long is the show?

Adams Clan said...

Questions answered:

No picturesor videos, sorry. I will take lots at dress rehearsals.

Tickets are $6.50. Mom and Dad Adams will be at the May 3 show. May 2 is opening night.

The show will be about 2 hours. There is an intermission but not a lot of aisle seats. The bulk of the seats are in the center. Mom and Dad Wyckhuys will be at the May 10 show.