Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Odds and Ends

There isn't that much exciting going on in the Adams' home this week. I added the pictures to my last blog so check there. This weekend is our Chili Cook-off at church so we are preparing for that.

Doug has begun exercising at home on a regular basis. It is part of his attempt to become more healthy, both in mind and body. He has been working tons of hours and spending little time at home and work has been stressful too. So to combat all of this he is spending more time at home and working out again. We have a weight machine but his weights of choice are the kids.

I took a time out while typing this tonight because just as I said nothing exciting was happening, Sarah threw up. She is now on my lap and I am waiting for her to do it again. It is only a matter of time.


Today the twins performed a play with their class called "Follow the Drinking Gourd." It was about slavery. They did a great job. Nathan was a free slave and Jacob was a Quaker who helped the escaped slaves. Most of the pics I took were blurry, but here are two that look OK.
Like I said, not much going on, just odds and ends, If I had both hands to type I might find more to say, but I think I have a date with a Disney movie. Yep, throw up #2, every thirty minutes like clock work. Talk to ya tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

Awww Poor Sarah...I hope she's feeling better soon. My life is boring right now, but I bet that is a GOOD thing!

Anonymous said...

Nothing happening...it sounds like you have your hands full now! I love the DVD decorations!

Carrie