Monday, January 21, 2008

and another one goes...

Just in case you are keeping track, Grace had her turn today. That just leaves me and Doug. Hopefully not at the same time. :-) I will keep you all in my prayers, you don't want this bug!!

All the kids stayed home from school today and Grace and Nathan will for sure be home tomorrow, probably Jacob too. I should probably go get their homework from school. I ran errands today and did some laundry, but I basically just took care of all my kids, the big 32 year old one too. Why is it that when men get sick it is almost worse than the kids. Doug is fighting resisting the end result of this bug so he stayed home today. He began reading Harry Potter and just kinda relaxed. I did too. I am half way through a book I bought this morning at Walmart.

I will continue to let you know how we are doing, but for now I think I will go read and then sleep. Blessings!!!

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

Andrew got this bug when it went through Bismarck, he was miserable. Ethan got it too, but was better within 24 hours...Andrew was down for 3 days. The rest of us were spared...I pray the same for you...no one will take care of YOU if you get sick!

Sarah said...

I, too, ask the question...why is it when men get sick, it's worse than the kids? He can just come home from church and take an uninterrupted nap. When mom is sick, she can't call dad at church and say, "come home so I can take an uninterrupted nap." He says, "I can't do that, I'm working!"