Saturday, January 12, 2008

I love to Laugh

Just a few funny thoughts to brighten your day.

Recently Doug has been shaving his head completely bald, razor to the scalp, Lex Luthor like. The best description I have found so far is that it is just the battery for a solar powered sex machine!

If you didn't know already, Sarah is a firecracker. That side of her personality came out today when I told her she had attitude. She replied, " No, I Sarah, Sarah Attitude!!"

Sarah got into Grace's lipstick today, which, by the way, I didn't know was "real" lipstick. By the time I caught her she looked like a clown. Half her face from her nose to her chin and from ear to ear was PINK!!!! She can also draw pretty good "people" with her crayons. She decided to display her artistic abilities on the top of the DVD player.

2 comments:

DakotaPam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DakotaPam said...

Sorry about the delete...glaring typo! What I meant to say is that there is never a dull moment in your house! Critters and all! I guess I'm glad I stuck to boys!