Monday, November 26, 2007

Warts and all!!


That is the title of the show the kids, Grace, Nathan and Jacob, will be in in February. A few weeks ago they auditioned for the local Theater for Youth's production of HONK! Jr. They made the show and are froglettes. They only sing in three or four songs, but they are featured in "Warts and All". If you go to Youtube and type in the song title you should be able to find some videos of other people preforming the song. It is really cute and I think the kids are going to have a blast. We had our first meeting tonight and rehearsals begin on Sunday, December 2. I have included a few links for those of you who aren't familiar with HONK! I wasn't. It is basically the story of the ugly duckling. I have also included the link to the Theater for Youth. They will occasionally post pictures of the kids at rehearsals and in the show. The show is February 8,9,10,15,16&17. You are all invited, just let me know how many tickets you will need and for what show. I will post the times when I know them. So the next time you see the kids you can tell them you love them WARTS AND ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be there - just don't when yet.

Anonymous said...

us too !Thats Peytons Birthday!