Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. We are having an eventful day and are looking forward to a fun weekend.

I am doing an informal poll. What are you most thankful for this year. Send along your comment and let us know. I'll start by saying that I am most thankful for my faith, my family and my friends.

Check back Sunday or sooner for a look at our Thanksgiving in pictures and lots from the weekend too. Can't wait to hear your poll answers! We love and miss you all.

Blessings!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family would be first on my list. After that, I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

I agree it is family and friends that I am most thankful for -- a realization that grows with each passing year.

Carrie said...

i realize everyday that i teach my kids something, how thankful i am for my mom and dad and even the simplest things they taught me...like saying please, washing my hands, writing my name, etc.

Allen said...

Salvation in Christ, family, relaxation