Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wii Fit

9 kids, ages 8 months to 9 years. That was my day today. I willing volunteered to watch my friends children so that she could pack in peace. They are moving to Columbus, Indiana in a few weeks and we are coordinating a play date and dinner schedule. We had both the play date and dinner today. Needless to say it was busy at my house today. How busy you say? Well, lets take a look. Oh and by the way no need to worry about us adding number 6 or 7 to our clan, I am pretty sure I would be institutionalized if we had any more kids. 9 is good for a few hours or even a day, but 24/7, I don't think so. Anyway, back to my day.

6:30 up and in shower
7:00 kids up/breakfast
7:45 kids to school
8:00 Curves for me!
8:45 pick up Daniel and Sarah & head to Walmart for groceries
10:00 home from shopping
11:00 Cook family arrives Lorraine, 5 Aggie, 3 Seth, 2 and Marcus 8 months
12:00 Lunch
1:00 NAPTIME ;-)
2:30 Wii Fit

The Cooks have Wii Fit and brought it along to keep the kids busy since it was raining today.

ATTENTION: This will be a great Birthday Bash gift!!! The kids loved it!!! I think the "big kids" will like it too. :-)

3:30 WCA kids arrive, now we are 9!!
5:30 Josh and Emily return, having gotten much accomplished
7:00 Dinner Brats, fruit, salad and chips
8:30 Cooks return home and we settle in to watch the Wings win THE CUP!!
10:00 Put the kids to bed, no the game isn't over, but we are in a Tornado watch and they need to sleep now in case they aren't sleeping later due to weather.

I will post pictures tomorrow!!! GO WINGS!!!

No comments: