Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Girls Room Re-Do

We have been busy painting, building and decorating the girls rooms this month. Grace got a new purple room and Sarah's is green. Grace's fits her tweenie image and Sarah's is Pixie Hollow. Hopefully I will be including some pictures. I am using Doug's computer and his fancy photo shop. I am still learning what to do and how to do it with this program. So for my first picture here is one of the kids at Easter. Ok so no picture. It didn't want to load. I need to get them smaller. Anyway, I am going to attempt to put more pictures of the rooms up asap.

Not much else is happening here in Britton. The kids are off of school this week and we are just trying to keep them busy. Grace went to a friends yesterday and today and the boys are going to a friends tomorrow. They also had a friend over just before Easter. Daniel and Sarah are staying busy too. They like having the bigger kids to play with too.

Doug spent the last two days in the garage. He built a shelf and stool for Sarah's new room. They are both really good. Sarah's bed is higher than she is used to so he built the stool for her to get up into the bed and the shelf is so she can organize her stuff. Grace has shelves on her head board and she had her stuff on it minutes after it was complete. She likes to be organized. She often re-organizes when she is bored.

OK so I am going to go back and try and learn this photo editor so I can add some pictures to this blog. I hope you all had a great Easter.

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

1 comment:

Dad said...

You should be able to re-size with that photo shop program