Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Long Over Due Post



Welcome to Fall and my return to blogging. I know it has been quite a while since you last heard from me, but I must say it has been a very busy summer. I had big plans for blogging about the vacation to St. Augustine and all our summer fun. Needless to say they never happened. I have bunches and bunches of pictures and they may end up on here in a few days.



Today I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Daniel who turned 6 today. My dad's blog inspired me to at least write here today and maybe put together a slide show of pictures from our summer. I have a blog to write about a bunny too, but that will come. And maybe one about pears...

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my sweet baby boy Daniel. He lost his first tooth this year. We took the family for ice cream and of course Daniel wanted to know if he lost the other loose one the next night if we would get ice cream again. No, Daniel that was just for the first lost tooth, not all lost teeth.

No comments: