Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Offline

We will be going off line for a while. The new parsonage doesn't have internet yet. It is in the works. In the meantime I may find free wifi somewhere to keep you all posted. The movers will be here at 8am. Keep us in your prayers.

Our new address is 10925 Welch Rd. Britton, MI 49229
our cell phones will stay the same. Hope to talk to you all sooner than later.

Installation is Sunday December 14 at 3pm with dinner to follow. Please call the cell if you are planning on attending!!

We love you all!!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were already off-line. Hope the Internet is set up quickly at the new place.

Dakotapam said...

Welcome to your new home! I wish we could be at your installation...but alas, it is too far. We will be at an installation that day though, back in Minnesota, so we will think of you!

Emily Cook said...

We will pray for you as you make this transition! Please keep us posted! Call or email any time you want to talk!
Emily

Sarah said...

I so thought you were already moved. And here I thought I was keeping good track of that.... Take my word for it, something WILL go wrong, but try to take it all in stride. Keep chanting, "My reward is in heaven..."