Sunday, August 17, 2008

Higher Dad, Higher!!!


Still on location in Clinton Township. Yesterday Doug and I were able to get away for the night. We went on a really long date. It had been a while ;-) Grandma and Grandpa graciously watched the kiddos while Doug and I went out. We shopped a few book stores and had a great dinner. We slept in then this afternoon we went to Jimmy John's for lunch. Very yummy!! We spent the rest of the day in the pool with the kids. Doug got a work out. He was tossing them in the air and they were loving it. Even Grace did it this year. She has always been too afraid to do it up until now. They boys look forward to it every year. Daniel gets the best height and the twins are now doing "tricks" in the air. Wait till they start watching the diving. Grandpa's pool is only 4 feet deep. We will have to make sure they are only jumping!!!! Tomorrow I think we are making our way to Southgate to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Adams. I may try to post from there, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. Keep an eye on my dad's AFTERMATH blog for more pictures and updates!!!

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

OK, you guys went on a really long date...I'll see you in a few months! LOL! Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun! Your fam is as gorgeous as ever!

Sarah said...

Love the new look of the blog...trying to figure out some of their new features myself, but no time!! And yes, I can picture Sarah climbing on the toilet like that. You should have seen Eden's legs two weeks ago when she found my medical red marker in my jumpkit...I was not pleased. We've had several baths, but I'm thinking it's going to be on her till Christmas!! The pool looks mighty refreshing in your photos....enjoy your last days of summer!